gmail_logo_big.resized

Facebook

Contact us

Search Site

Twitter Box

Header 2015 NEW 2

Lastest Social Media Posts

Airsoft Mask Build

22nd October 2016 KingofMetal79

Project IV: Star Wars themed Deathstroke Airsoft Mask

Deathstroke logo Picture 1 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Picture 6 Picture 7 Picture 8 Picture 9 Picture 11 Picture13 Picture 14 Picture 15

£9 full head airsoft mask purchased from eBay

The the left eye gauze was removed with the aim to replace it with a clear lens.

Substitute clear lens cut from protective lab goggles.

The mask had a series of crack like grooves running along the top that I wished to fill in. Therefore I bought a cheap tube of pre-mixed grouting / sealant and filled the grooves.

 

Once it had dried it was sanded to a smooth, flush finish.

I wanted a Star Wars themed design to cover the grill/mesh style front to the mask. I settled on the Jedi Order logo and cut out the design from thin foam and attached to from of mask with 'No More Nails' glue.

I wanted a Star Wars themed design to cover the grill/mesh style front to the mask. I settled on the Jedi Order logo and cut out the design from thin foam and attached to from of mask with 'No More Nails' glue.

The sprayed the whole mask with grey car primer.

Then I sprayed each half with the desired colours black and orange - after masking off opposing side to which I was spraying.

Then glued clear lens into place and filled edge gap with clear sealant.

Painted logos on both lower left (my Ludosport battle name in Aurebesh) and right cheek areas (LudoSport symbols for Padawan, Guardian, Shii-Cho). Finally sprayed orange side with clear lacquer for gloss finish and to cover battle name.

Picture 16 Picture 17